Stu's Techno Geek page

IT Tips,Tricks,News and other neat thoughts to help make life easier for Small Businesses

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Google Earth, Google Cool

Stop Reding this post and Download this NOW. Google Earth is for those of us who are directionally impared. This is the coolest free app for mapping that you will see. It not only shows you your route but you can pan and tilt to see how it would look if you were going down the road. Some large cities even have 3D buildings so you can go by landmarks.

Becareful of doing this at work, you just might play with it for hours zooming around the world.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger cc Infopage said…

    Hello,

    I am searching for fresh information
    for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

    It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

    I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

    Kind regards,
    Jos
    Today's News From & About Google

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Treasonerprime@msn.com said…

    Well I asked the web stie and I'm waiting on a reply but you might know, so I'll ask. Do you have to have an internet conection to use google earth after you d/l it? I need to know 'cause I wold like to use it on my laptop and I travel the world for work and I like to keep track of were I've been. I'd just like to be able to use it on the job, plus I can look at home when ever I want.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home