Stu's Techno Geek page

IT Tips,Tricks,News and other neat thoughts to help make life easier for Small Businesses

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

WinXP Backup utility hack to use recordable optical media

Greg Shultz over at TechRepublic has posted a great workaround to the limitation of Windows XP's Backup Utility.
Get Windows XP's Backup utility to use recordable optical media:
"Learn a workaround that will allow you to indirectly make Windows XP's Backup utility use recordable optical media as a backup destination. Be sure to notice that the author points out that you need to ensure your backup file fits on one CD. "

4 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting blog about winxp knowledge. I have been trying to find more about winxp knowledge for my site at winxp knowledge Thanks

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good day! 

    I need help with my crappy computer! It is always freezing when i open IE and going to MSN? What do you think?

    Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

    Bye, - Shelia! 




    how I make money with paid surveys

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! 

    I need help with my crappy computer! It is always freezing when i open IE and going to MSN? What do you think?

    By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

    See you soon! Girly Girl 



    how I make money with paid surveys

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there 

    By the way, I love that too!  Where did you get that at?  

    Bye, - MyGirl! 



    see how I make free money with paid online surveys

     

Post a Comment

<< Home